The wait is over and we have something to share!
Today we are releasing new version of the REX Control System which brings many new features, improves user experience and follows modern trends (IoT and Industry 4.0 movement). Current stable version is 2.50.1.
The key points of the new version include:
- Improved user experience in RexDraw development environment (connecting lines, zoom, integrated diagnostics, etc.)
- Integrated webserver with REST API.
- HMI is now a native part of the project.
- Easy start from a rich set of demonstration projects.
- Support of Monarco HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Support of user authentification, SSL protocol, IPv6 and Unicode strings.
See the Development overview for a comprehensive list of new features and bugfixes.