- Development tools of REXYGEN 2.50.7
(Windows 7/8/10 installer, fully functional and FREE to use)
- On Linux machines, you may install the development tools using Wine 2.0 or later. Although we test the development tools in Wine regularly, please note that this is meant for experienced Linux users and only a very limited support is provided.
Runtime core of REXYGEN
- RexCore on Raspberry Pi - Follow the Getting started guide
- RexCore and Monarco HAT - Follow the Getting started guide
- RexCore and UniPi - Follow the Getting started guide
- Runtime core for Windows - included in the Development tools installer
See what you can do with a FREE DEMO version of the RexCore runtime core.
- Complete documentation of REXYGEN.