RexLib blockset contains more than 200 function blocks for controlling industrial plants and machines.
The library is included in the REX Control System for all platforms.
Moreover, the library is available for other extensive software packages (Matlab, LabView) which simplify rapid application development. Besides, you can get the individual license of the most unique function blocks.
- RexLib for Matlab/Simulink
- RexLib for NI LabView
- PIDMA – PID controller with pulse autotuner
- PIDAT – PID controller with relay autotuner
- PSMPC – pulse-step predictive controller
- SMHCCA - controller for heating-cooling processes
- SC2FA - selftuning controller for oscillating systems
- ZV4IS - Zero vibration input shaper
- RDC - REX to Simulink and SCADA connection
The function blocks are sorted into several sublibraries, the most important are:
GEN: Signal generators
REG: Blocks for industrial control. The most extensive library contains number of industrial controllers, compensators, selectors, process models etc. It also includes the advanced PIDMA, PIDAT, SC2FA, SMHCC, PSMPC and FLCU blocks.
LOGIC: Blocks for control logic, sequential automats (SFC, formerly Grafcet)
ANALOG: Processing of analog signals, vibration-damping filters
MOTION: Implementation of the PLCopen Motion Control standard
MODEL: Blocks for real-time simulation of dynamic systems
MATRIX, MATH: Blocks for mathematic and matrix operations